Hello,
To describe the new features of a releases, I tried to take advantage of the Releases features from Jira. I tried to follow this guide https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/creating-release-notes-938847219.html
My issue with Jira Software Cloud is at step 4: When I click on the version, I'm redirected to the filter view listing all the tickets of the release. I don't have any kind of "Release notes" button.
Could someone help me please ?
Hi @Maxime L -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
From the release list, clicking on the version should take you to a page with the issues at the bottom and the version information at the top. The Release Notes link is normally at the top of the page and just to the right of the name and dates.
Would you please post an image of what you are seeing? Thanks!
Best regards,
Bill
Hello Bill, thank you for your welcoming !
Here is the page I get after having clicked on the version link
Thanks, Maxime. That is curious...
Would you please post an image of the page you see when on the release list?
And, is this a Classic or Next-Gen project?
This is a Next-Gen project
Hi @Maxime L ,
Trust you are well.
Out of the box solution is quite limited as you see. I would suggest try out few Apps to check what suits bets. For example you can check this App.
Kind regards,
Yuri.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.