I need help! I just setup our Confluence cloud and I created a space with multiple pages. The navigation menu was showing up on the left of the page but suddenly its decided to go on the top of the page.
Can someone please help!
Yeah, what's going on Atlassian? It looks like this problem was introduced late this afternoon Pacific Time. Navigation is docked at the top of every Confluence page - no longer in the left hand panel. Using the hide nav button drops you out of the space and back to the space inventory page.
Find the bug reports here:
Good to know, Steven. My instance's nav it still at the top of the page, but it seems some customers are starting to get the fix deployed. Patience...
Most of my customers don't use that theme, so I've actually not followed it closely. It sounds like they're doing rolling updates. There was a workaround, although I didn't read what entailed.
It's clear some reference or css or something changed, perhaps a shared resource. Unintentional, assuredly.
I should note, the Documentation Theme has been deprecated for quite some time, and will NOT be included in Confluence 6.0.
Thanks! Its fixed for me now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.