I need to fire a Worklog popup event when the assignee is transitioning from InProgress to Done. How do I do that?
Hello,you can add screen(with worklog in screen) on transition from "In progress" to "Done" in workflow. I think that's the only way to do pop-up when transitioning from status to status.But wait for more answers:-) Who knows.----Or you can create self transition from all status to all status and you can add there screen with worklog. (it's helpful if you wanna add worklog from anywhere) - good at time consuming task. :-)Good luck!
Thanks, @Chozo
I researched more on it and unfortunately, WorkFlow is the only solution as of now. I was hoping to have a trigger in Automation & which they have actually but it's kinda half-baked
But anyway, thanks for your solution.
Hello @Nilesh Joshiyou're welcome! I gave you my only suggestion how to do this :-)--I believe someone will us more tips!Let's hope in that! Good luck!
There is still no way to add the possibilty to add a worklog within a workflow transition (at least on Cloud). You could add a worklog from an automation rule though but that might not fit your needs. Just wanted to mention it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.