Our organization uses JIRA software on cloud. Is there any way we can create a form that can be used to enter the details of a request from an external / internal person. This then goes to another team which verifies if we can do the job. Then sends to our team to do the work.
For our needs (Jira cloud) we use Raley Intake Forms https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217327/raley-intake-forms-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Have a look. It can be used externally or embedded to your Confluence (including anonymous access)
I think you will need to explain this a bit further.
A Jira "create issue" form, is, well, a form.
Thanks Nic.
To explain a bit further, I meant a dynamic form application that can be used in a Jira Instance.
I am sorry, I do not think that expands on the question.
A Jira "create issue" form is already a dynamic form, that's what they are for!
I think your question here really comes down to explaining what you want to add to an issue creation "form"?
Currently our Jira system is only for internal users. We have requests coming in via telephone emails etc which we want to centralize in one place. We want to have a link in our website which opens up a form to capture all the details of the request. The external member fills in the form, this should create a task in our jira software.
I would like to know if there is any dynamic form application that could do this for us.
I hope i have explained it a little better this time.
Jira already is a "dynamic form application", you can just give your users Jira and let them create issues or requests. I don't see what another application would add or do differently to "asking a person to fill in some fields"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.