I'm on next-gen jorad project.
i have 1200 items in the backlog. 1000 of these items belongs to past sprints. I need to bulk move the 1000 items into a future sprint and complete that sprint so the backlog is cleaned.
Try using bulk edit...
once done you can start and complete the sprint.
Alternatively you could simply transition all to Done.
Hi, I did the following but I'm unable to edit the sprint value PFA
Hi, does anyone have a proper answer to this ? its not possible to assign a sprint in bulk edit because you need to add the sprint code not the sprint description. Not sure how to get the code for the sprint.
Hey. Go to advanced issue search and try to search for tickets of that given sprint. Put `Sprint = "` into the JQL field and start typing your sprint's name. Choose it when you find it and it will be automatically converted into a code
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.