I want to change the default `Home` tab to the `Messages` tab, so every time I click `Jira Cloud`, I can see the contents of `Messages` without having to click the `Messages` tab.Looking forward to your reply!
Hi Boyuan, welcome to the Community!
Adding the Home tab was a recent addition to the app. From what I've been able to tell, if the Home tab is available for an app, Slack will always go to that tab when you click on the app unless there are new Messages (and then it goes to the message tab).
Reading through Slack's documentation, I don't see a way for an app to specify to go to the Messages tab by default. Nonetheless, I'll let our development team know about your feedback. Thanks for using the app!
Cheers,Daniel
Thank you for your reply. I look forward to introducing similar improvements. Have a nice day.
was there a recent update to this, it would open to messages if there were new messages, but now it's defaulting to home regardless
I'm seeing this as well and it's annoying. It would be ideal to be able to control which tab is the default tab or go back to the behavior of going to messages tab if there are new, unread messages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.