For some strange reason, I don't see the user stories within the backlog and I am not sure if something changed within JIRA software or is it the settings that we have to configure to see the user stories within the backlog.
Please advice.
Hi @Karthik Nadella ,
Welcome to the community! You should check your board filter for this. You can check the filter query go-to board setting -> general-> filter query
Please have a look at the below images for your reference.
In case you are using Kanban board, I would recommend you to check for the Columns status mapping, check what status is mapped to your backlog:
Go to your board, then select more () > Board settings.
Click the Columns tab.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-columns/
@Monika Rani , Thank you for responding.
I went to the board setting and was able to create a filter to should just the user stories and after assigning the filter that I saved for user stories under filter query I cannot see the stories under backlog. Is there anything else that I need to check to see the user stories under the backlog? I dont want to move 1 sub-task at a time into our to-do
@Italo Qualisoni [e-Core] , Thank you for your response. I have the epic panel enabled within the column setting but that does not show me the user stories within the backlog. Is there anything else that I need to check to see the user stories under the backlog? I dont want to move 1 sub-task at a time into our to-do
Can you send us a screenshot of the column settings on your board? And also send us your filter JQL, this will help us to check the issue.
You mentioned about sub-tasks, it's expected that sub-tasks are not displayed in backlog view.
I have the same exact question and situation as above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.