I have sub-tasks under category 'Issue' and want to change to category Story so it will be green instead of blue
"Category" may mean two different things in "Jira speak", but neither of them seem to relate to how you have used it here.
Could you explain what you are doing without using the word category? Is it about status or issue type?
I meant issue, see below; I would like to change the status from Task, to Story, so the icon will be green, and then the sub-tasks will be blue, also, it is possible to bold a title
So, did you see my second question....
I am sorry, I have again failed to understand. We do not usually see status as being task or story, those are usually issue types.
A status is an indicator of where an issue, task or story (or other issue type) is in its process. I'd expect to see status like "open", "in development", "doing", "done", "cancelled", "with someone else", "in test". Not "task" or "story".
So I think I am still misunderstanding what you have set up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.