Is there a possibilty to show the Kanban / Scrum Board instead of the list of issues as it is used within the Trello Plugin?
It would simplify the daily with decentralized teams, as you don't need to share your screen anymore.
Sure there ist; you just have to use the Planner App and there go to the Board View.
From there it's just adding Boards and tasks.
@Markus Manhart ok, I think you mean that I have to create a Microsoft Planner board. But I like to have my JIRA issues shown in the current sprint board in Teams, as it is possible within Trello.
Instead actually (or until July) I only was able to see the backlog list within Microsoft Teams but no sprint board
Hi @ToM !
Was there ever a helpful solution to your query?
I am currently setting up Teams for my organisation and am looking for the exact same solution:
How to add a Jira Kanban Board view of any Jira project to apps in Teams to enable Teams of my organisation to literally work in Jira within MS teams.
Cheers,
Raimo
Hi @Raimo Neumann
I am also looking for a solution to the same query - want to be able to view the Kanban board of my Jira project in MS Teams. There are apps like Smart Connect from yasoon GmbH, which let's you collaborate with your teams on Jira tasks from MS Teams. But I have not found any solution that allows one to view the Kanban board in MS Teams. I am therefore considering moving my projects to MS Project instead.
Hi @Adam Bostrom! I actually chose a pragmatic approach and simply added the Jira project Kanban website URL to my MS Teams Team as a new 'website'-tab.
That way you login once and that's it. You have the full project Kanban website view available in MS Teams, with all functionalities you'd normally use on the board view.Hope this helps.Cheers,
Hi @Raimo Neumann yes that is the way I did it too, even it is dirty.
@Adam Bostrom that's a fair way, as long as you are able to move outside of JIRA. But normally it is more than having some tickets there. For me and the companies I work for, it is often the tool of choice for a lot of thinks.
What I don't understand is why it's working with trello, but not with Jira.
I was hoping that the function would come with an update, but they are more bug fixing than functionality
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.