Hi Fiona, welcome to the Community. I think we will need more info to assist. However, let's see if we can actually find the issue.
Try to use the advanced search JQL...
click on the search field at the top of Jira and then at the bottom of the popup click Advanced search. Enter the following into the search field - creator = creatorname
replace creatorname with the name of the person that apparently created the issue. Do you see the issue there? If not then I would say the issue was never successfully created.
Please share more info so that I might assist further.
Thanks, nothing showed up when I searched like that. The strange thing is, that pp numbers have been assigned. So one of the team members created issues numbered pp-103 to pp-110, and I know they were created because when I create a new one the naming begins from pp-111. But no amount of searching for them, either from my screen, or his, shows the issues.
He always got the screenshot I attached in earlier post, indicating they were named but not really created... ???
Are you using security level in this project? This can be a reason that a user can create an issue but cannot visualize it.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-issue-level-security-776636711.html
who cannot see the issues? Please check permissions to ensure that they have browse permissions. have someone else check, e.g. project admin.
I have already checked permissions. I am project admin and have granted him full permissions to browse. I can't see his created issues either and I should have the fullest rights/ permissions of anyone.
Was it a security level issue?
No issue is not resolved. Sorry, I didn't mean to accept any answer
no it wasnt
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.