I am struggling for words to either search for something like this in the community or come up with a good summary so anybody understands, so please let me explain what I am thinking of:
I have a colleague who has access to a few projects we are developing for different customers. Let's say projects A1 und A2 for customer A and project B1 for customer B.
This colleague needs to keep access to all three projects. To this point everything is working fine.
But when this colleague calls customer A and walks him through the backlog with his screen shared, there a some points where customer A will learn what we are doing for customer B. For example when my colleague types something into the search bar there is a list of projects to filter and some of them not for the customer seeing the screen at this moment.
So my question would be:
Is there any way how my colleague is able to use some kind of "aliases" or "content switch" or such, to say "okay, now show me only the project B1 but nothing else, no matter where I am clicking and typing"? And when he is done with sharing his screen with customer B he switches either to his "alias" for customer A oder back to his regular "see everything alias".
I highly doubt that this is achievable without any plugins. But as I mentioned above I am lost for the correct words. So if anyone could point me into the correct direction I would be very thankful.
Beste regards,
Patrick