Hi, I am currently having problems using the linking function in the wiki markup in confluence. So far it will only go to another space but not the page. I want the link to go a space named "Products" and a page named "success in middle". What I have done so far is used [prod:] to successfully go to another space. However, when I try [prod:successinmiddle] then confluence will make another child page rather than link to the correct page in the "Products" space. I have also tried to add spaces in between each word of the page with no success. How do I get the linking to work? Note that I have already tried the add link button and it is blacked out inside of wiki markup due to the preformated font which cannot be changed in wiki markup.
Additionally, I have simply used a three column title template and have found that confluence is automatically linking(not in wiki markup) the phrase "RE-4" and "RE-2" when I have done nothing but simply enter the phrase. How do I make it stop linking "RE-4" and "RE-2"?