Hi there,
I realize that I am trying to use JIRA (cloud version for now) in a way, that it was not originally meant to be used, but I'll ask anyway:
I currently use Kanban to visualize our customer onboarding process. Once they are live, I would like to use the cards (card = customer) as a kind of customer database. E.g. by copying to another project, where other employees can access non-sensitive data regarding the customer.
In order to accomplish this, I would like to remove certain sections of the issue:
Must: history & activity stream
Nice to have: Gliffy diagrams, attachments, transitions
The whole idea is to automatically use some of the relevant information gathered during onboarding and provide it to other users, e.g. support employees. These employees should, however, not know about the more sensitive details of the customer.
Do you have any suggestion how I can accomplish this? Any help is greatly appreciated