How can I query or get JIRA project number created in 2020, closed in 202 and currently open in 2020?
Thanks again
Hi @[deleted]
Would you please provide more details of what you are asking? That will help the community understand your question and provide some ideas.
Thanks, and best regards,
Bill
Thanks, @[deleted]
I do not believe there is a "close" for projects with JIRA cloud, so I am unclear what you mean.
As you are creating new projects when you "re-open" them, you would need some way to compare projects (old and new). Where are you storing the project number that you mention?
to get every issue type in project, filter with: project in ("insert project name") and ((created date >= "2020/01/01" and created date <= "2020/12/31")) AND status in (open, closed)
----
or: project in ("insert project name") and ((created date >= "2020/01/01" and created date <= "2020/12/31")) AND statuscategory in ("to do", done)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.