Hello,
I have a free version of Confluence Cloud, which has not worked since day 1.
I started a new Atlassian plan which I restored from a backup of a different one following these instructions (just to change my URL after an acquisition). Since day 1 of using my new plan, I have noticed it is full of problems. My Jira integration is broken, and there are blueprints I can't edit, to name a few. To be clear, I am the organization admin, and have full privileges on our entire site.
As far as I know, I have no control to resolve these errors on my end, nor will Atlassian help me because I am on the free plan.
My question is, if you are experiencing malfunctions with your free plan that require Atlassian to fix them, how do you go about getting them to do so?
Otherwise, I am stuck using a broken system.