Hello,
I'm trying to find out how/where to add rights to an user for creating tickets in the service desk queue. I have made a distribution list for the e-mail address that is receiving mails from customers regarding issues. That e-mail is distributing everything to myself ( my e-mail ) and the e-mail assigned to the service desk that is creating our tickets or reply-ing to customer tickets.
If i e-mail ( from my e-mail ) to the distribution list about an issue, it creates a ticket in our jira queue.
If i e-mail ( from any other e-mail that is not in our system / customer / team-member of the project ) so a personal e-mail, the ticket does not create.
I'm seeing it create tickets ( if the e-mail sent to the distribution list that sends it forward to the Jira mailing e-mail ) is sent out by a team-member to the project.
I want it to create tickets even if the sender of the original e-mail is anyone outside of Jira.
Is this possible, and how?