Hi,
I would like to know if there is a way to select multiple projects and perform role changes, issue scheme changes, and workflow scheme changes?
Hi, Profields in its recent release allows performing bulk delete projects including their "orphan" schemes. Also allows to bulk change roles, components, project lead, and category.
Cheers,
David
Unfortunately, not. The schemes has to be changed on each project.
Thank you for your fast reply. I have three questions in this case: 1. Is there a way to add my own schemes to the pop-up first page when I create a project? 2. Can I assign multiple projects to one filter? 3. How can I bulk change all projects that has unassigned role to the project's lead?
1. Only by creating a project blueprint. Not possible in Cloud I guess. 2. You mean a search filter? Sorry, I didn't understand the question 3. It has to be done only the individual project. Projects admins can do this.
After creating a filter, how can I bulk assign projects to it instead of going to each project and adding it to the filter.
JIRA issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-44299 please up vote for a fix
Have upvoted that one as well. Insane to have to change project lead one by one at this time, just to deactivate a user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.