Hello,
Can anyone suggest automation for pulling in and assigning a story to the first person who pulled in a sub-task for that story? I'm using project automation and not scriptrunner or any other plugin.
Thanks
Hi @JD Lobue
Assuming no sub-tasks have been picked up yet, you could try the following:
You could change the trigger to transition to In Progress, and check the assignee in the condition instead. Or, have two rules with the different triggers; that would eliminate the need to remember which to do first: assign or transition.
Best regards,
Bill
Great. How about moving the parent story to in Progress?
Oops, missed that part. I added another action to my earlier note for transitioning the parent to match the triggering issue.
If this solution works for you, please mark the question as answered so others can find it more quickly. Thank you!
I was able to figure it out from your first action. Thank you so much....marked answered.
Hi @JD Lobue did you find a wy how moving the parent story to in Progress?
Hi @l.kubon
What have you tried thus far? In the example above, there is an action at the end of the branch which moves the parent to in-progress.
I was able to do it. See above for answer marked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.