I'm trying to query all of my groups. However, the output is only giving 20 results. Is there a way to increase this when using a curl command?
The article (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-groups/#api-rest-api-3-group-bulk-get) mentions this:
maxResultsinteger
The maximum number of groups to return. The maximum number of groups that can be returned is limited by the system property jira.ajax.autocomplete.limit.
But I don't know how or where to set that.
Hi @Patrick Harrold
Have you tried to pass maxResults as a query parameter, which is how you do it when calling the REST API using a URL, such as ?maxResults=100
I believe that 100 is the maximum that can be read in one batch, and that to read more you you make subsequent calls by adding paging. For example the second call would add on &startAt=100
Best regards,
Bill
Thanks Bill. That works! I was able to go up to 6000 (what I needed) since maxResults is a 32-bit integer (max of 4294967295 if unsigned)
I don't know why I didn't think about building that parameter into the URL. I kept trying to add it as a parameter for curl.
I am glad that worked for you, and good learn the maxResults is not universally 100 for everything. The 100 records for issue pull is to manage performance, no doubt.
@Patrick Harrold How do you build that in URL.
I need to get 1000 objects but i get 25 objects when i try with this link
https://(Base-URL)/rest/insight/1.0/iql/objects?objectSchemaId=13&iql=objectType="systems"&?maxResults=1000
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.