Hi,
in page https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ I can't fill all page to open a ticket, at certain point it stays to load, but nothing happen.
Can you resolve please?
@Fabrick team _ZL_
Which cloud version (product version) do you have?At what point does it not go on?
There is no support for the free version.
JIRA SERVICE DESK I use. The infinity load in page support is when I select product JIRA SERVICE DESK or after i select JIRA product and insert atlassian cloud page url.
You showed confluence cloud in your tags. Unfortunately I can't say anything about the Jira.
Hi Fabrick Team,
It sounds like you are not set as a Technical Contact for your instance and need to speak with your Confluence Admin. Cheers!
The problem is: I can't see attached files in tickets, how can we fix it?
Because for my job is very important to see them.
You may have to visit https://transfer.atlassian.com/ to view attachments as they are not something that is readily displayed on tickets. https://transfer.atlassian.com/ only shows open tickets though. I would contact Atlassian support for further direction if that does not suit your needs. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.