Hi there,
I'd like to create a JQL filter to show all the issues and subtasks in an epic. There was already a discussion on it that's been marked as solved (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/JQL-to-show-all-issues-AND-subtasks-in-the-Epic/qaq-p/346433), but none of the answers provided solve the problem - they can show the issues in an epic, but none of them show subtasks as well (note that I only tried the JQL and didn't try any of the third part tools recommended).
Basically, I have an annual epic with weekly issues and daily subtasks. Each week gets cloned, with the details of the daily tasks being updated, but the cloning works because the structure of each week is the same.
I'd like to create a filter that shows all the subtasks. Note that because we're not creating all of these tasks up front, I can't create a filter with 52 tasks and then be done for the year, so it needs to be something that can update as new tasks are added. I was hoping to do something based on the epic, but since the subtasks are only linked to the epic through the issues (so, no direct link), this doesn't seem to be possible.
Has anyone found a way to make this work?