Hello
I do not seem to have access to the Start and End date properties for sprints.
Any ideas?
Thank you,
Ah yes I think I see what you mean.
1. You set the duration when only when you 'Start Sprint'2. To start Sprint you need to have at least 1 issue inside the Sprint
Let me know if that works!
1, Make sure you're a JIRA of Board Administrator2. Go to the backlog, open up the 'Versions' or 'Epics' tab and create a new one, this is your sprint.3. You should be able to drag issues form the backlog up to the newly created sprint now
In other projects when i create sprints i have start and end dates properties for each one. With this one in particular I do not see those available.
Oh right... thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.