Can someone please explain how to star or favorite a JIRA issue? I used to be able to do it in the old view and now in the new JIRA view I am unable to do so.
Hi @Sokhom Som _US_ - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Take a look at this feature request:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74384
You can't favorite an individual issue. You can favorite filters, dashboards. You can Watch an issue you are interested in and you can quickly view all Watched issues. You could add a label to issues you might be interested in (ugly IMO).
You used to be able to favorite issues about 3 months ago. I have a whole view of issues that I've favorited. Did they just take this feature away entirely now?
I am not aware of this capability. Could you share a screenshot that demonstrates?
Thanks! I added myself as a watcher.
As a work around until the feature correctly exists (again), you can create a simple search that only returns the one issue of interest and star that.Or a better solution is to create a search called starred with all the individual issues you want to keep special track of and star that
e.g.: issue in (BUG-1,BUG-5,TASK-7)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.