Is it possible to change the font without going into Confluence's CSS manually? I have seen this post (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Changing-default-font-for-confluence/qaq-p/441131) but it's from 2013, so I was hoping they've added an option within the UI since then.
@Camille Parker I see now that you are using Confluence Cloud,
Unfortunately custom CSS is a known limitation ( Functional differences in Confluence Cloud) as you can see here in the look and feel
Hi @Camille Parker ,
This is a very old document and I recommend you to start from here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html
Hi @Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Thanks! Any insight into why I don't have a Stylesheet option available? I'm more interested in updating the font in the actual docs, not PDF exports.
Okay thanks for your help! @Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Can we add our own font in Confluence? How can I do that? I want to update the fonts with the one I like so much, jurassic park font free. I need this font because I'm working on a web page about reviews for movies about dinosaurs. Respectively, the most famous film is Jurassic. So I would be grateful for any kind of answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.