Hello Everyone,I have seen few threads (below) about how to evaluate Jira Align or set up a sandbox. But, I don't seem to find a way to set up in Launchpad or start a free trial. Can anyone help.How and where can I evaluate Jira Align? Edited JIRA Align Sandbox? Introducing Jira Align! Best,Sachin.
Hi Sachin,
Request for a demo via this link https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/demo
And a representative will reach back to you.
Thank you @Rodrigo Cortez ! I will do that here in a min. Is there anyway that I could get a trial so that I can get some hands on?
@Sachin Atlassian or an enabled Solution Partner (who then have to go to Atlassian) need to enable you for launchpad to get access to the interactive training etc - there's not an entirely self-serve option online. There's a fair amount of the content available via the support docs also: https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Accenture are part of the early access program and I'd be happy to connect you with one of our team if you'd like to chat (obviously feel free to go direct as well though).
@Sachin You'll be able to ask for this hands on experience through this demo request. Just let them know by filling in the "Tell us a bit more about (...)" field in the request form.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.