Hello, I'm trying to create an automation :
When I pass the sub-task to status "In progress", the story and the EPIC pass to "In progress". My automation is ok for story but not for EPIC.
Thank you for your reply
I may be mistaken here as I have not tried to do this with Automation but I don’t thing it will be possible directly. You could consider two rules using parent.
if you need to control the epic changing such that 1 has to occur first then you could set some condition in 1 that would be tested in 2, e.g. label being added.
Thank for your reply. So, I have no other choice to make two automations ? and how can I link these two automations ?
Cause first I tried this solution but JIRA does not consider that the transition is passing when it occured by the automation .
When you create an automation you can tick the radio button To allow the automation to execute from another automation. The reason this isn’t done by default is to prevent some ‘infinite loop’ scenarios.
Thank you a lot !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.