I have a service desk that supports both help desk break/fix issues, and bug reporting for software development. I have service desk agents, and a few software developers as collaborators, then of course I have customers who are either staff or select clients of our company who can report problems. If I try to assign the service desk ticket to a collaborator or developer, it won't let me. If I move the issue to a software development project, I can then assign the appropriate developer to fix it, but the issue is no longer visible to the customer in the service desk portal when they click on "My Requests"
I have given Service desk customers browse access to the project, and added individual customers to the Service Desk Customers group. Right now, I am able to get comments the developer makes to the customer, but how do I allow the customer to see their issues under My Requests?