We are excited to announce the launch of new Confluence product guides! Whether you’re just getting started with Confluence, training your teammates, or ready to take your Confluence skills to the next level, look no further.
The Confluence guides cover everything from the basics to in-depth best practices. We’ve created new, and simpler getting started guides to help you and your team get up and running with Confluence quickly, and we’ve also curated some of the best resources from Atlassian, Community, and product experts.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s included:
Thank you for this @lauren . These guides are neat! I like that everything is in one place now! I will bookmark this page.
Thank you, @Sachin
As you're using the guides, please let us know if there are additions that you think would be helpful!
Hi @lauren , I started the Confluence Content Management course, however, it is going through functionality from an old version of Confluence that doesn't appear there anymore ie. sections and panels. Are there any plans to update the course or add these features to the new confluence editor?
Hi @Lucy Cookney
We are working on updating those courses as we speak! The functionality should be the same, even if the product looks a little bit different.
Hi @lauren thank you for posting this link!
I'd like to suggest a couple of changes based on issues I identified very quickly.
1. This page, A brief overview of Confluence, has a whole section on the Server product which is no longer available for licensing and probably needs to be removed or re-worded.
2. This link on the "Set up your site and spaces" page "If you’re interested in one of our self-managed options, go here >> " lands on the Cloud pricing page as the link destination is not a valid value. Might fix that link.
Since I found these issues within 2 minutes of starting a review, might want to give the whole document stack a once-over to insure you are pointing to valid content on the DC/on-prem side.Cheers,Larry Brock
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.