Hi all, I am struggling with finding a solution to sort the issue in big picture by the rank field (the typical order of issues in JIRA Backlogs). Neither in the module "Scope" nor in module "Board" I was able to view the issues ordered by rank.
What I've tried so far:
1) Under settings -> Scope definition: I created a filter that includes all issues. Added an ORDER BY RANK ASC at the END of the jql in the filter. In jira the filter shows the correct ordering. In Big Picture the issues are not ordered by rank.
2) Under settings -> Scope definition: I entered the jql directly and added an ORDER BY RANK ASC at the END of the jql. Again the jql shows the correct ordering when queried in JIRA. In Big Picture the issues are not ordered by rank.
3) Under settings -> Scope definition: I tried the above without adding ORDER BY RANK ASC at the end of the jql. Then I added only ORDER BY RANK ASC in the "narrow down" section. Other narrows down expressions work. However ordering by rank does not work.
I have also created filters that included the ORDER BY RANK ASC as well as adding the column in the views. Also this was not sucessfull.
Has anyone ever figured out how to achieve ordering by rank in big picture?