my Boards tab is missing from the dashboard.
Raj, welcome to the Community. What do you mean by boards tab? If you are looking for boards. Click on the search window and at the bottom you will see Boards.
Hi @Raj Sidhu
Boards are associated to a project, so select a project first and then you can select the board from the navigation on the left side of a page.
To see all boards from that view, scroll to the bottom of the boards selector and select View All Boards.
Best regards,
Bill
If you want to see Boards tab in navigation bar,you should have software license.So please confirm you have license to use Jira application, not just an account in Jira.
Asha, not sure I understand. Can you share where you are seeing Boards in the navigation bar? The reason I ask is that, while I like the new nav bar for the most part, I feel access to Boards is less than ideal. Maybe I am overlooking something.
Hi Asha,
here is the screen shot. as you see i am missing "Boards"
Hi all
If Board is connected to the project, how this guy then sees all the projects under one Board?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fflTsm0WvDE
Thanks
@Provangelist please create a new question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.