How can I get to the View All Boards page that existed in the old navigation? As site admin, I need to be able to see that list to delete old boards without going into each project (of which we have dozens) separately.
Never mind; it's at the bottom of the Board menu in any project. Not intuitive for an admin who's used to seeing filters, boards, and dashboards View All in the main navigation.
agreed, this is really bad implementation
I have all possible permissions (I think! I am the owner, manager, leader, administrator) and I cannot find a delete action in the Board menu or anywhere else. A user created a test board to test some issues and we are stuck with it, neither the user nor I are able to delete this board.
@shanishalgithe bottom of the Board menu in any project should have a link to View All:
Once you've clicked View All, it will take you to a page with all boards. If you do have the correct access, you should be able to click the three dots menu at the right of the board in question and see the Delete option:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.