Hi Atlassian,
Scenario:
We are currently testing Jira online (we already use Jira server in our infrastructure with 25 users) and now we need 2 different Jira, with 10 different accounts and we want to manage it with SSO on Azure.
We have more companies and 3 different domains, in our case one account from "enjoy.ing" domain need to administrate Jira for "nsm-engineering" domain.
Question:
When I try to verify domain enjoying.rs, I see more than 150 users on domain enjoying.rs, from that user we need only 10, or less than 10 for projects. Do we need to pay licenses for all 150 users (when I click on claim accounts, on billing page I can see that we need to pay ~300$)
I tried to implement group acl_atlassian_nsm_jira and put all users that need to have access to that test Jira.
Is it possible to add the same domain on two different Jira?
BR,
Stefan