I already have an active membership with JIRA, but still, it's showing to upgrade the plan if I want to change the permission. Here is the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/teo0wy
Can you go to your billing section and verify that indeed you are on Standard? Click on the cog icon in upper right of screen and select Billing then select Manage subscriptions. What do you see there? If standard is displayed then please contact Atlassian Support.
There is no error in your screenshot. It's telling you that you are on the free plan and if you want access to the functions that in the higher tiers, you'll need to move to a paid version.
I am already in the standard plan. My billing cycle is active. But still, it's showing to upgrade to the standard plan.
Nic, My standard plan is already active.
Contact Atlassian Support.
Then you're looking at a different system to the one your standard plan is serving.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.