Unfortunately I didn't find the answer for my situation. I have some sprints created a time ago for testing. Looks like they are still active because I can see them in the sprint field, but I can't see them on any board. We have a lot of projects created and it is really hard to view all boards manually. Is there an easier way how to find the board related to a sprint so I can remove it?
I found that it is possible to see the board name when you are selecting sprint from the field in the issue (there is a grey name of the board under the sprint name in the list). But when sprint relates to multiple projects board name is not shown.
Also I've tried to find issues assigned to the sprint but got 0 issues in results. So I can't find the board issue belongs to because there is no issues.
So I'm stuck here. Can anyone help me to understand what I'm doing wrong?