Hello,
I've created Confluence dashboards containing gadgets that pull from saved Jira filters. These filters are accessible to 'My Organization'. On the Confluence page, the gadgets load properly if a user navigates to the page within the Confluence Left-Nav.
If, however, I share a direct link to the page via it's URL, the page loads blank spaces where the gadgets should be loading. There is never a loading bar or an error displayed. A user can navigate away from the page in the left-hand nav, then return to it, and the gadgets load properly - it is only not loading with the direct link.
I using the following gadgets on the page:
- (1x) Two Dimensional Filter Statistics
- (1x) Statistics
- (2x) Filter Results
There are no permission restrictions on the Confluence page itself. This has been tested with multiple users in the Org, all experiencing the same issue.
Thanks!