I want to remove a previously used label from the dropdown list that appears when we want to add a label.
Hi @Charles Caldwell
To delete label, it must be removed from all instances of usage on issues. Then it will no longer be visible.
Best regards,
Bill
Thank you!
You are welcome! Please mark this one as answered so others can find the solution. Thanks!
@Bill Sheboy and @Charles Caldwell and @Diego there seems to be a bug with this. I have deleted all instances of a label but it still shows up in the list of labels when I use the Labels List macro.
I have detailed my problem with getting rid of old or inaccurate labels here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Deleted-labels-still-appearing-in-labels-list/qaq-p/1477236
This problem is becoming more urgent for my company as we have engaged a firm to help us with SEO. I am trying to clean up our labels but they aren't being entirely deleted. They are deleted from the page they were displayed on but they still appear in the output of the Labels List macro. We use the Labels List macro on some pages as a way for users to search for information.
Hi @Debra Graham
This appears to be a known defect, and I posted a link to it on your other question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.