Hi
Just an enquiry if I have to link Jira to an SVN repository does it have any benefits?
I am aware if I link it using Fisheye Crucible then commits can be linked to issues but as a standalone SVN linked to Jira will this have any benefits.
Regards
Using the Subversion plugin allows you to view subversion commits in the JIRA issue itself. (Via the subversion tab) But you would only get a "read-only" information window, e.g. the repository name, revision number, date, fileschanged etc:
But if you link FeCru to SVN, and THEN link JIRA to FeCru, you get more benefits e.g. clickable links to the source file changes, links to FeCru repo, branch information, and creating review directly from JIRA.
The svn plugin is not available for ondemand. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion
Thanks for your reply.
Can the Subversion plugin be installed in the On Demand option
Showkat
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.