Hi!
I'm having problem pasting screenshots in a issue. I use Lightshot for screenshots ( https://app.prntscr.com/pt-br/download.html ).
It works with Trello, but not with Jira.
This is what I am doing:
Create the issue >> paste the screenshot >> save the issue.
I have already tried to paste the screenshot as an attachment and also directly in the text editor. Both does not work.
I made this video so you can undersand better:
https://www.loom.com/share/a502c38d493c4ffe8cdc788bf7cc8174
(If I click in the "retry" link in the bug image, nothing happens)
The only way it works is if I create the issue first >> save the issue >> open the issue >> paste the screenshot. Please see here: https://www.loom.com/share/81e3ef81c8a542e8bb838d025ce23424
I use a lot of screnshots in my issues, and I am wasting so much time because I need to create the issue first, then opening that issue and only then pasting the image in my clipboard.
Please, I need help to fix this.
Thanks!
Gui.