Hi,
Is it possible to create Epics and then attach those to the blocks?
d2e3eb85-85b7-458b-aa67-e36bacb40b77.png
The answer seems to be no..
Hi, pretty sure the answer is yes - if the Epic is in Confluence (there is a request to be able to link to the Epic in JIRA but it's still in the queue).
Create the Epic in Confluence. I'd suggest using the Product Requirements Blueprint template because then you have a top-level repository for all the docs etc for the Epic. Then, assuming the instances are linked, link it in the Epic field to the Epic in Jira, making sure that the issues are listed in the JIRA version of the epic.
Hope that makes sense.
tt
I think what you're looking for is something described here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36777
Please vote for it. I think having a tighter integration between JIRA and the Roadmap Planner macro would be such a boost. I know that there is the "Portfolio" add-on from Atlassian that tries to some of this (and WAY too much more). But just a simple connection between dates on epics and the Roadmap planner would such a great way to communicate to the teams.
Sounds good! We really need this
Was this ever developed? Is there a good workaround to link Roadmap Planner to JIRA?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.