Hi there,
i am sure this is a quite basic question, but i wasted a lot of time yet, and didnt get the point. So i ask here:
I am trying to fill a new generated ticket via automation. It works quite well, as long as i can use the click method, but when going for the "additional fields" i fail. I have to do it that way, because clicking doesnt offer me all the fields i need.
So i already found out my customfield is: customfield_13374
What i want is that the customfield gains the value of the same customfield, but in the trigger ticket. So i tried different variances of:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_13311": {{ triggerIssue.customfield_13311.value }}
}
}
The Field i am trying to copy from and to is a User Picker. I think that there might be my misstake somewhere. I´d have to do this for some different type of fields, if the first one works finally.
Whatever i do, the field always remains empty, or the automation fails.
Can you help me out?
Thank you very much.
Have a nice day
Michael