I don't receive notification emails from pages I'm watching. I have checked my settings configuration in Confluence. I have deleted my account and created a new one and still the same result. I have checked my spam folder as well in my Inbox (I use Gamil). Any tips?
Hello @victoria ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There was a block on our side since we got below error while trying to deliver emails to your address (the same one used here):
550: 550 5.2.0 No such mailbox
I have now removed the block on our side. However, please notice that if the original issue is not solved the block will be added again.
Can you kindly check if you are now able to receive notifications and let me know?
Cheers,Dario
If the person editing the confluence page removes the checkmark from the notify watchers and publishes the pages you will not receive a notification.
Hi,
Thank you very much!
That is my correct mailbox and I confirm that I am receiving emails now. Do you why do you receive that error? That is my working email address and I receive all my working emails there.
I have two other colleagues with the same problem. Could you please remove the block for them as well? We all belong to the same company: nxxxa@mycarly.com and alxxxxn@mycarly.com
Thank you again,
Vicky
Apologies for late reply but I am out sick.
I have removed 8 blocks for your domain, including the 2 users you mentioned:
I am not sure why we get above replies when trying to deliver emails to your mailboxes. You might want to check this with your email administrator or IT department.
Also, I am editing your message to hide your colleagues email addresses since this is a public forum.
Have a nice weekend!
Dario
@Dario B I think I have the same problem. All required boxes are checked but I (and some colleagues) are not receiving any more emails since december-2020
Hello @t.kusters ,
I can see that many email addresses from your domain have been put on the bounce list on our side since we were unable to deliver emails to them.
This seems to be due to some security/anti-spam policy on your side. The most common error messages we get when we try to deliver emails are:
550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [AM5xxxxx.eop-EURxx.prod.protection.outlook.com]
and
550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp
I am now removing the block on our side. However, please notice that the same situation will re-occur in case we'll still be unable to deliver emails because of the security policy on your side. You may want to get in touch with your mail admin in order to have this checked.
Also, for the future, when facing technical issues you will get to a faster resolution if you ask your site administrator to create a support request using below link:
@Dario B thanks a lot! I will contact the people on our side as well
You are very welcome @t.kusters . Have a nice day!
Hello @Dario B
I have the same problem. All the notifications and email settings here and on my side have been checked and are OK. As much as I know, all my colleagues receive Email notifications properly.
Thank you.
Omri
Hello @Omri Ofri ,
I can see that a block on your email address was added since 2018 to our system for below reason:
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser b92si658252ybi.91 - gsmtp
I am now removing the blocks and you should be able to receive notifications again in the next few minutes.
Thank you so much
Have a great day
I also have the same problem and some of my team members also.Can you check that for me also?
Hello @Ofir Adany ,
Please notice that adding a reply to a thread from more than one year ago is not the best way to get support on your issue(s).
Since your site is on a standard (non free) license, the best way to report issues in your case is to ask the site-admin to create a support request using:
For the rest, I have checked in our system and, while I can find a lot of blocks and bounces for other email address from your same domain, I cannot see any block associated to your specific email address.
I have removed all the bounces for your same email domain and hopefully this solved your issue. Otherwise, please ask your site-admin to create a support request as mentioned above.
Hi thanks, @Dario B !I checked again after the steps you have made and I'm still not getting emails.
I also opened a separate ticket here:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/I-don-t-get-email-notifications/qaq-p/1425370#M224037
How can we proceed?
@Ofir Adany ,
Please notice the link is pointing to itself (the above comment in this same thread). Also:
Therefore, in order to proceed:
I hope this helps.
Hi @Dario B
I am facing a similar issue about emails not being received whenever the content is updated on the sheets I am watching.
I have checked my settings and everything is checked under the email settings.
Can you look into this/
Thanks,
@Dario B
I know it's an old thread and not the best way, but I cannot find any newer one - could you please check the bounces for @dekra.com? I've checked all of the settings and everything should be fine. I'm getting emails from Jira but not from Confluence
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.