I'm attempting to clear the resolution on tickets that were re-opened. I have ScriptRunner and I thought I'd done this easily before but the dialog for the built-in script no longer has a "none" or "null" or "clear" option:How do I clear the resolution now?
Apparently no value is no longer an option in the bulk resolution setting.
Hello @Janene Pappas , that's definitely a new one. So, I am hoping you have created/saved a filter for bad resolutions, then choose filter for "Filter id" and then in the second row for "New Resolution" you don't see "None" ? Is this correct?I would try reinstall scriptrunner to see if it fixes the problem.
Yes, I have a filter that returns a list of issues that have been re-opened and the resolution was not cleared. When I click the 2nd row, the above is all I get, no "None".
I'm running Jira Cloud, so I cannot reinstall.
I think it's better to get some help from https://www.adaptavist.com/contact
Use None
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.