Is this just due to the browser and nothing you can turn off in JIRA? Or can a setting in the browser be set to not save the values for a specific site?
please explain further. what values are you wanting to "turn off" and exactly what does that mean? It sounds like you are talking about browser caching but I can't say that definitively.
Thank you for your reply -- and yes, browser caching is exactly what I'm talking about (sorry for not being more specific on that). But I don't want to turn it off entirely on my browser -- I just don't want the hassle of dealing with it in JIRA.
P.S. I might have found it here:
https://www.guidingtech.com/clear-cookies-cache-microsoft-edge-chromium/#:~:text=%205%20Best%20Ways%20to%20Clear%20Cook%C2%ADies%20and,you%20prefer%20clearing%20your%20cookies%20and...%20More%20
P.S. 2: Even with that -- the problem is that I'd have to do it regularly, and that's not what I wanted. What I really need is for it to permanently stop tracking form data for the site. I'll have to keep looking around. Lemme know if you think of anything, but thanks again for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.