Hello Community,
I have a rather hard nut to crack here I think.
- I have set of epics, lets just call them "W-Epics"
- They are blocked by a second set of epics, lets just call them "X-Epics"
- Those X-Epics have a related Story, let's call it "Y-Story".
- The Z-Story either has a label ("Z-Label") or doesnt have a label
Now I would like to run the following queries within my project:
Show me all W-Epics, that are blocked by a X-Epic and have a related Y-Story which has the Z-Label.
and
Show me all W-Epics, that are blocked by a X-Epic where the X-Epic has the description text "XYZ".
I unfortunately wasn't able to advance further than the following, displaying all Epics without attached stories:
project = XXX AND issuetype = Epic AND issueFunction not in epicsOf("project = XXX") AND summary ~ W
Anyone able to help me with this query? :-)
Thanks in advance!