I added a the trial license for confluence to our OnDemand JIRA license to try out and now I've lost multiple menu functions and can't enter administration mode. The entire system seems to operate much much slower than previously. Not to mention all of a sudden everything looks different - why?
Project menu is gone, so there's no way to switch project unless I got into a submenu somewhere?
Administration link on the top right is gone?
My login name and history isn't visible at all times, only when hovered over?
Can't delete pages from confluence for projects that aren't sposed to have them... I don't want all projects to have pages in confluence since some of the projects are legacyprojects no longer being worked on...
Can't delete one of projects due to not having permission when logged in as administrator?
Can't find out which users have access to which parts of confluence and which projects? The edit permissions is nowhere near clear in what can be done by who, and it doens't tell me who can actually view that project in a good way, it looks like the developer should be able to see it but they can't?
I tried changing the permissions for a project to be set to only the administrator now appearntly not even the administrator can access that project - WTH?
Both the JIRA-administration and confluence administration is a HUGE mess of information scattered all over the place with no actual logic behind it.