Hi All,
In new "Automation for Jira", I have created a "Test" label just to see how the functionality works. Now I do not know how to delete this label.
Thank you.
Perform a JQL search based upon the label....
labels = ‘test-label’
go thru each one of the issues and display the label field and click/delete the label in question
Hi Jack,
Thank you for your reply. I meant a Label for Rules:
Hmmm, not following. Maybe this is something new in Automation? Maybe you can point me to the details.
Hi @Peter Saro ,
I didn't find a way to delete the Automation label, but if you have no rule associated to the label it will disappear from your list.
1- Remove all rules from the label you want to remove, you can hover your mouse in the label column and you will see an x to remove it (read more here)
2- Once you have no rules associated with the Test label, you can refresh the page and you will notice that the label won't display anymore. It is still there, but since there are no rules associated with the label it won't be visible in the screen.
I'm not sure if the delete label is available, at least I didn't find a way to do it in Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.