Running Confluence 5.4.3.
I have an instruction set in outline form e.g.
1) Go to the MAIN MENU.
2) Choose NEW ITEM.
3) On the NEW ITEM Screen:
a) Enter the item number.
b) Enter the item name.
c) Click Save.
4) If you have another item to enter, return to step 2.
In the above:
I pressed SHIFT-ENTER to avoid double-spacing between lines. (I'm guessing this form is powered by the Confluence engine.)
I manually press the spacebar 4 times to indent.
Problem is, I imported a Word Doc via the Office Connector and it lost my intending. Rather than have to manually fix numerous lines, I clicked the Indent button; however, all lines in the paragraph indented.
I understand the above is standard behavior. Accordingly, is there a way to insert a paragraph break after each line without causing whitespace to appear before the next line?
As a related question, does pressing ENTER automatically insert a paragraph break?
Thanks,
Steve