How can I let issue cards show an image, I put in attachment, on the kanban boards ?
I know this is possible with next-gen projects but is it possible with a classic project?
Images are not supported on cards in Jira. That is more of a Trello thing.
Thanks for the answer but yes I can put images on cards in next-gen jira projects but not the classic ones, so my question is if I am missing something or what.
If I upload an attachment in an (next-gen) issue I can choose to show it on the kanban board, I would like to be able to do the same in a classic project issue.
You aren’t missing anything. It isn’t supported in Classic.
Hello,
Please check if below steps can be useful -
Perfect! Thanks for the update!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.