I changed to Dashboards and want to change back, how do I do this?
Hi Alex, under your work page in the upper right you’ll see ellipses. Click on the ellipses and you should be able to switch to dashboards.
Hi Jack,
i saw ellipses while i had the "Your Work" view, but how do I change it back when I already changed to Dashboard?
Ah I see, my bad. I will see if I can find the reverse switch.
As I suspected pretty straightforward. Simply go to Your Work and select ellipses there.
I cannot switch to dashboards, just have the option to switch between "your work" and projects. I am the admin here, so its not permissions.
Interesting. It still works for me. So if you switch to projects and click ho,e icon what happens? Then if you switch back to your work is the subsequent selection Projects again?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.