I have been working through the online Documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver/configuring-initiatives-and-other-hierarchy-levels-802170489.html
And I after several hours and other admins also trying we are unable to add an Initiative issue type into a hierarchy
The initiative issue type is created but can not find a way to edit the hierarchy or add it to the backlog panel view.
I have no option for advanced roadmap admin, Plans or Portfolio settings!
Can anyone help?
Hi @jenny mckenzie ,
I'll try to assist you on this,
I'm assuming you are a site admin using JIRA Cloud with Standard plan since this is tagged in this question.
Something that brought my attention is that you are not seeing any advanced roadmap admin area;
As recent changes now Advanced Roadmap is being part of Premium plan and I think this is the reason that you are not seeing any options. See pricing FAQ below:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/roadmaps/pricing
So do you see the Plans drop down? If you do click that and you should see the Administration link. If you don't then you probably don't Advanced Roadmaps admin permission. If you are a Jira Administrator go to the Manage Applications section and check that the add-on is properly enabled. If it is then on the same page in the left hand panel you should have a section where you can check the permissions and see the hierarchy setup link. See screenshot.
Thanks Andrew, Hmmm no that link is not an option for me! Nor is finding the app management plug in
Ah okay that makes sense. Thanks Italo
I'm having same issue. Can Hierarchy only be managed/updated in Jira Premium?
I am having this issue although we are on Premium Plan
I do see advance roadmap hierarchy but upon clicking it takes me to overall project settings of hierarchy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.